The Who, What, When and Where of Building Bridges
Who we are… Building Bridges Development and Community Services - is a non-profit organization licensed by Arkansas Developmental Disability Services. The programs offered are designed to provide skills and opportunities for individuals that have developmental disabilities that will enable them to increase their ability to make choices that will lead to a useful, purposeful, and self-sufficient life. Our goal is to continually provide the best and most current services to each and every client regardless of their disability or their needs.
What we offer... We have Preschool, Adult and Waiver programs available. Occupational, speech, and physical therapy is provided to both the adult and preschool clients as recommended by licensed therapists. Services are funded primarily through Private Insurance and Medicaid assistance. Private donations from the community are used to provide services not funded by Medicaid , private insurance or other source funding.
When we opened our doors...The original Lonoke center was founded on September 5, 1972.
In 2018 LEDC changed its name to Building Bridges Developmental and Community Services Inc.
Where we are located…
- Lonoke Preschool and Adult centers are located at 518 NE Front Street, Lonoke, AR. 72086
- Cabot Pre-School Center is at 207 W. Plaza, Cabot, AR. 72023
- Cabot Adult Center is at 205 Plaza, Cabot, AR. 72023
- Waiver - Community Services is at 204 W. Plaza Blvd, Ste B, Cabot, AR, 72023
- Ready to Work Program is in the Southfork Center - 2798 South 2nd Street, Ste C, Cabot, AR. 72023